SQLite Maestro 6.11 released
Nov 16, 2006
SQL Maestro Group is happy to announce the release of a new version of SQLite Maestro, a powerful Windows GUI solution for SQLite server administration and database development.
Please consider the list of new features implemented in SQLite Maestro 6.11:
Server management extensions:
- Current version was successfully tested with all the latest SQLite versions up to 3.3.8;
- The Make primary key and Clear primary key commands are now accessible anywhere in the software (Table Editor, Explorer Tree, Object Browser, etc).
- We have implemented the Data Analysis, a tool to represent your data as OLAP cubes;
- The Table Editor interface is improved: now all the subitems i.e. fields, indexes, and triggers are displayed at the main editor tab. We found this layout more comfortable;
- BLOB Viewer / Editor: the text pane provides now several types of text highlighting (Plain text, HTML, JScript, CSS, PHP, XML, SQL, and SQLite DDL). Also it is possible to find and replace a text fragment of a BLOB column data;
- It now available to refresh schema object list whenever an object depends on other objects e.g. refresh table list on view creation;
- The Insert key is now a shortcut for creating a new database object from the Explorer tree.
In addition to this, several bugs were fixed and some other minor improvements and corrections were made.
Related links:SQLite Maestro Home
Get your registered copy!