SQLite Maestro 16.11 released
Nov 14, 2016
SQL Maestro Group is happy to announce the release of SQLite Maestro 16.11, a powerful Windows GUI solution for SQLite server administration and database development.
Please consider the list of new features implemented in this version since the last official release:
New feature highlights:
- SQLite Maestro has been successfully tested with the recent SQLite versions. The latest available library (3.15) is now included into the installation package (thanks to the wxSQLite3 team).
- Support for the FTS5 extension has been implemented. FTS5 currently provides the best possible support for full-text search operations and includes various fixes and solutions for problems that could not be fixed in FTS4 without sacrificing backwards compatibility.
- Support for indexes on expressions has been added. Such indexes are useful to obtain fast access to tables based on the results of computations.
Data Import features:
- Starting from this version it is possible to import empty values as empty strings (while previous versions always imported such values as NULLs).
- Default Data Import settings can now be set up in the Program Options dialog.
- Data Export: now it becomes possible to add current timestamp to the output file name.
- From now on it becomes possible to execute custom SQL scripts in all database connections established by the software.
- Support for Adobe Reader DC has been added to BLOB Editor. Also the editor window now saves its size and position between times it is opened (for each table).
- Support for a number of new encryption algorithms has been added to Data Grid. Now it is possible to encrypt the value of a text column, for example, by SHA512 or Haval224 algorithm with a couple of mouse clicks.
- Data Input Form: controls containing values of primary and foreign key columns are now marked with the 'gold key' and 'silver key' images accordingly. Controls containing values of required (NOT NULL) columns are marked with a red asterisk.
- Data Grid: To reset all grid settings to defaults, open the Data tab when holding the Ctrl key.
In addition to this, several bugs have been fixed and some other minor improvements and corrections have been made.
Related links:SQLite Maestro home page
Download SQLite Maestro
Get SQLite Maestro Tour
Purchase your license of SQLite Maestro today!