SQLite Data Wizard 6.6 released
Jun 30, 2006
A new version of SQLite Data Wizard, a powerful utility for managing your SQLite data, has been released.
Please consider the list of new features implemented in SQLite Data Wizard 6.6:
- Data Wizard Task Scheduler implemented: now there is no need to perform repeated actions, just set the task (or task list) and executing time regulations. You can also cease the task from executing at a specified date or after a certain number of the process repetitions;
- implemented a lot of security options for PHP Generator Wizard. These options allow you to request user name and password when a user attempts to access your script or to execute some of the specific actions: detailed viewing, adding, editing, or deleting of a table/query row. All the settings are available at the Security Options page; By default, neither login nor password are required to access the generated script, however it is possible to use SQLite server security settings as well as specify a SQLite table which stores logins and passwords;
- added an opportunity to edit Lookup options while the web pages are being created: these features help you to customize the HTML appearance of your SQLite databases for easy and efficient operating your data in the future. While working with the site you will only need to select the required names instead of entering the IDs manually; to make a comparison, you can view an example of the resulting page generated with lookup options applied and the one generated without lookup options;
- several minor improvements for better code generation are performed in PHP Generator;
- improved Data Pump interface;
- fixed a possible problem with exporting custom query result in some cases when the query text contains characters typed in uppercase;
- Data Export Wizard now determines column size for custom queries correctly (fixed after a bug report);
- fixed some minor bugs.