Firebird Maestro 17.1 released
Jan 3, 2017
SQL Maestro Group is happy to announce the release of Firebird Maestro 17.1, a powerful Windows GUI solution for Firebird administration and database development.
Please consider the list of new features implemented in this version since the last official release:
New feature highlights:
- This version of the software has been successfully tested with Firebird 2.0, 2.1, 2.5, and 3.0.
- Support for Firebird 3.0 embedded server has been added. Now Firebird Maestro comes with both Firebird 2.5 and 3.0 embedded server libraries. To connect to a 3.0 database, select the "Embedded server 3.0+" protocol in Create Database Profiles or Edit Database Profile windows. Databases that belong to different versions of the embedded server are now placed under different server nodes in the Database Explorer tree as displayed below.
- Starting from this version it is possible to specify a custom label and/or a font color for server nodes in the Database Explorer tree. To change these properties, right-click a server node, select "Edit Server Properties" from the popup menu and provide the values you need in the modal dialog.
- Data Grid: now it is possible to copy the value of the selected cell to Clipboard using grid's popup menu or Ctrl+Shift+C shortcut.
- Default Data Import settings can now be set up in the Program Options dialog.
- "Show special chars" and "Convert tabs to spaces" options have been added to the Editor settings.
In addition to this, several bugs have been fixed and some other minor improvements and corrections have been made.
Related links:Firebird Maestro home page
Download Firebird Maestro
Get Firebird Maestro Tour
Purchase your license of Firebird Maestro today!