First public release of AnySQL Maestro
Feb 12, 2008
AnySQL Maestro is FREEWARE that allows you to create, edit, copy, and drop tables and views, build queries visually, execute queries and SQL scripts, design your database as ER diagram, view and edit data including BLOBs, analyze data summarized into multidimensional views and hierarchies (OLAP cubes), represent data as diagrams, export and import data to/from most popular file formats and use a lot of other tools designed for the easiest and most efficient work with different databases.
Our product release versions are formalized according to temporal principles: the first figure of the product version stands for the year of release; the second figure of the version is meant to indicate the month of the current version release. Hence, the present version is 8.2.
Please consider the short list of AnySQL Maestro 8.2 features below:
- universality: you can use the software to work with any database engines simultaneously;
- easy database management: the conception of database profiles gives you the opportunity to connect to databases in one touch and work with the selected databases only;
- powerful database object management: the application includes a number of handy wizards and editors, database explorer allowing you to perform all necessary operations upon databases and their objects (creating new database objects, editing existing ones as well as duplicating and renaming objects);
- user-friendly interface: easy-to-use GUI provided by AnySQL Maestro will make your database management and administration easy and efficient; the tabbed interface is implemented in addition to classic MDI; data can be viewed either as tables or as summary cards;
- Object Manager and Object Browser: allow you to fulfill complex data manipulation tasks irrespective of your personal level of competence in this or that server feature;
- building and executing queries: AnySQL Maestro provides powerful tools which allow you either to edit query text directly with syntax highlighting and code completion or to build a query diagram visually selecting tables and fields, setting links between tables and so on;
- database Designer: allows you to create physical ER Diagram that will represent objects and relations in your database database;
- powerful BLOB viewer/editor: opportunity to view and edit the content of the BLOB fields in various representations such as hexadecimal dump, plain text, graphical image or HTML page; graphical representation of BLOB data supports the following image formats: BMP, Windows metafile, JPEG, GIF and PNG;
- data export module: exporting data from your tables and queries to files of the 14 most popular formats including MS Excel, MS Access, MS Word, HTML, XML, PDF;
- data import module: importing data to your tables from files of the following formats: MS Excel, MS Access, XML, DBF, TXT and CSV.
The list of useful features implemented in our software can be continued. AnySQL Maestro gives you opportunities to get SQL dump of your metadata and data (even without knowing the syntax), to execute any SQL script, format text of your SQL queries, to copy a table from one database to another by drag-n-drop operations or by pressing Ctrl+C/Ctrl+V hot key combinations and a lot of other features.
Related links:AnySQL Maestro home page
Download AnySQL Maestro
AnySQL Maestro Screenshots