PostgreSQL PHP Generator 7.10 released
Oct 24, 2007
- BLOB fields now can be represented as pictures. It is also possible to add, edit and delete the images directly from the generated web application.
- Starting with this version our software allows you to create web-pages with hyperlinks. The result links are constructed as follows: Prefix + contents of HREF field + Suffix. The Target attribute can be customized too.
- PostgreSQL PHP Generator now supports creation of look up menus based on a custom value list. For ENUM fields (PostgreSQL 8.3 and higher) such list is created automatically.
- The View, Edit, and Delete command links are now placed at the left of data columns by default.
- The wizard window becomes resizable. Also it can be maximized or minimized.
- Now our software generates classic PHP opening tags (<?php) instead of short ones (<?).
In addition to this, several bugs have been fixed and some other minor improvements and corrections have been made.
Related links:PostgreSQL PHP Generator home page
Download PostgreSQL PHP Generator
PostgreSQL PHP Generator Screenshots