PostgreSQL Maestro 7.9 released
Sep 20, 2007
- Begining with this version you can backup the whole database as well as selected schemas or tables. To invoke this tool, choose Backup Database from the Tools menu or use schema/table popup menu in the Explorer tree or Object Browser.
- Now it is possible to cancel a long running query execution and/or data fetching.
- The SQL Formatter for DML statements is significantly improved (especially for CASE...WHEN...ELSE clauses and complex WHERE conditions). Also it is now used for view body formatting (PostgreSQL stores such bodies as a single line). The formatter can be invoked by means of the Format SQL link on the SQL Editor's navigation bar (Ctrl+Alt+D shortcut).
- Database Designer: now you can drag a schema in the Explorer tree or Object Browser and drop it in the Designer window: all schema tables will be added to the current diagram.
- Now PostgreSQL Maestro displays execution time for lengthy operations.
- Data Import Wizard: the speed of loading of Excel files has been significantly increased.
- BLOB Viewer: now it is possible to save all BLOBs from a table to a given directory.
- The hints for connected databases in the explorer tree now contain connection ID and database encoding.
In addition to this, several bugs have been fixed and some other minor improvements and corrections have been made.
Related links:PostgreSQL Maestro home page
Download PostgreSQL Maestro
Get PostgreSQL Maestro Tour
Purchase your license of PostgreSQL Maestro today!