Subscribe to our news:
Bernhard Hartl: "Oracle Maestro works great - thank you for that really good product and the very good User Interface".
Laurits Sogaard Nielsen: "Oracle Maestro (and also MS SQL Maestro) are the perfect substitutes for TOAD and in some ways also much better products (they are much cheaper, and the support is fast and easy). I'm looking forward to getting much more
experience with both products, that already now have proven themselves to be fantastic".
Add your opinion
Oracle Maestro: Product Tour
Features of Oracle Maestro:
Oracle Maestro is a powerful Windows GUI solution for Oracle server administration and database development.
Oracle Maestro is designed to meet the requirements of Oracle users and to make the work with the server simpler and more comfortable. Moreover, the tool provides you with a lot of exceptional client-side features making your work with Oracle easy and efficient:
- versions of Oracle Server from 9.x to 10.x and higher support including triggers, functions, procedures, synonyms, packages, sequences, types, jobs, collections, queues, clusters, tablespaces, and so on;
- user-friendly interface with navigation style, well-described wizard system, quick launch panel for performing the commonest operations. You can choose between tabbed MDI interface and classic one;
- easy Oracle objects (e.g. tables, views, constraints, triggers, libraries, etc.) management;
- Visual Database Designer with reverse engineering and a lot of other features;
- PL/SQL Debugger to investigate and fix your PL/SQL code in the shortest way;
- comfortable access to the Oracle security features;
- powerful tools for working with SQL queries including Visual Query Builder;
- flexible customization of the application.
With all its features Oracle Maestro will be an everyday assistant in your work with Oracle server.
The list of useful features provided for Oracle Maestro users can be continued. The following advanced features are provided for your use:
- easy database management: the conception of database profiles gives you the opportunity to connect to databases in one touch and work with the selected databases only;
- powerful BLOB viewer/editor: opportunity to view and edit the content of the BLOB fields in various representations;
- data export module: exports data from Oracle tables and queries to files of the 14 most popular formats including MS Excel, MS Access, MS Word, HTML, XML, PDF;
- data import module: imports data to Oracle tables from files of the following formats: MS Excel, MS Access, XML, DBF, TXT and CSV.
The list above is not complete. Oracle Maestro allows you, for example, to create a new table in a few mouse clicks, to get SQL dump of your metadata and data (even without knowing the syntax), to execute any SQL script, to copy a table from one database to another by drag-n-drop operations or by pressing Ctrl+C/Ctrl+V hot key combinations and a lot of other features.