Subscribe to our news:
Kym Harper : "Beautifully presented tools (and web site) and great service. I will be sending links to many other individuals who should be interested.
Wishing you every continued success and thank you again".
Peter W Rasmussen: "Just checking out on MySQL Maestro - really nice product".
Add your opinion
SQL Maestro for MySQL product tour
Features of SQL Maestro for MySQL:
SQL Maestro for MySQL is a powerful MySQL front-end tool for server administration and database development.
SQL Maestro for MySQL is designed to meet the requirements of MySQL users and to make the work with the server simpler and more comfortable. Moreover, the tool provides you with a lot of exceptional client-side features making your work with MySQL databases easy and efficient:
- all versions of MySQL Server support including latest features of MySQL 5.0 and 5.1;
- user-friendly interface with navigation style, well-described wizard system, quick launch panel for performing the commonest operations. You can choose between tabbed MDI interface and classic one;
- easy MySQL objects (e.g. tables, views, stored procedures, functions, triggers, InnoDB foreign keys, user privilege extensions, table partitioning, events, etc.) management;
- Visual Database Designer with reverse engineering and a lot of other features;
- comfortable access to the MySQL security features;
- powerful tools for working with SQL queries including Visual Query Builder;
- flexible customization of the application.
With all its features SQL Maestro for MySQL will be an everyday assistant in your work with MySQL server.
The list of useful features provided for SQL Maestro for MySQL users can be continued. The following advanced features are provided for your use:
- easy database management: the conception of database profiles gives you the opportunity to connect to databases in one touch and work with the selected databases only;
- powerful BLOB viewer/editor: opportunity to view and edit the content of the BLOB fields in various representations;
- data export module: exports data from MySQL tables and queries to files of the 14 most popular formats including MS Excel, MS Access, MS Word, HTML, XML, PDF;
- data import module: imports data to MySQL tables from files of the following formats: MS Excel, MS Access, XML, DBF, TXT and CSV.
The list above is not complete. SQL Maestro for MySQL allows you, for example, to create a new table in a few mouse clicks, to get SQL dump of your metadata and data (even without knowing the syntax), to execute any SQL script, to copy a table from one database to another by drag-n-drop operations or by pressing Ctrl+C/Ctrl+V hot key combinations and a lot of other features.