Subscribe to our news:
Johnattan Badden, Manager: "The software is easy to work with and most importantly, report management is extremely easy, even for a novice like me! I am able to create and edit my databases with a few clicks and easily maintain them afterwards. I highly recommend SQLite Maestro to educational institutions: it's easy and flexible, it is exactly what can be good for using in schools and colleges".
Jacob Lyohne, Director of Development: "Regarding implementation, it is pretty self-explanatory and the SQLite Maestro manual is helpful for review and reference. We also found the on-line documentation useful and the software support staff readily available to answer our questions. Reports are very easy and quick to run and can be broken down into any number of statistical combinations".
Add your opinion
SQLite Maestro: Product Tour
Features of SQLite Maestro:
SQLite Maestro is a powerful Windows GUI solution for SQLite databases administration and development.
SQLite Maestro is designed to meet the requirements of SQLite users and to make the work with the server still simpler and more comfortable:
- all versions of SQLite up to 3.x.x support, including support for UTF-8 data;
- user-friendly interface with navigation style, well-described wizard system, quick launch panel for performing the commonest operations. You can choose between tabbed MDI interface and classic one;
- the easiest way of SQLite objects (e.g. views, queries) management;
- handy implementation and stable running of the client application;
- powerful tools for working with SQL queries including Visual Query Builder;
- flexible customization of the application.
With all its features SQLite Maestro will be an everyday assistant in your work with SQLite databases.
The list of useful features provided for SQLite Maestro users can be continued. The following advanced features are provided for your use:
- easy database management: the conception of database profiles gives you the opportunity to connect to databases in one touch and work with the selected databases only;
- powerful BLOB viewer/editor: opportunity to view and edit the content of the BLOB fields in various representations;
- data export module: exports data from SQLite tables and queries to files of the 14 most popular formats including MS Excel, MS Access, MS Word, HTML, XML, PDF;
- data import module: imports data to SQLite tables from files of the following formats: MS Excel, MS Access, XML, DBF, TXT and CSV.
The list above is not complete. SQLite Maestro allows you, for example, to create a new table in a few mouse clicks, to get SQL dump of your metadata and data (even without knowing the syntax), to execute any SQL script, to copy a table from one database to another by drag-n-drop operations or by pressing Ctrl+C/Ctrl+V hot key combinations and a lot of other features.