Subscribe to our news:
Armin Braunstein: "Also I must say, that your PostgreSQL Maestro tool is the best tool for PostgreSQL I have seen. For general I am really happy about the tool and how it works".
Jad Cooper: "Your program is the best. I have only few hours but now I make very great data for my meeting".
Add your opinion
PostgreSQL Maestro: Product Tour
Features of PostgreSQL Maestro:
PostgreSQL Maestro is a powerful Windows GUI solution for PostgreSQL server administration and database development.
PostgreSQL Maestro is designed to meet the requirements of PostgreSQL users and to make the work with the server simpler and more comfortable. Moreover, the tool provides you with a lot of exceptional client-side features making your work with PostgreSQL easy and efficient:
- all versions of PostgreSQL Server from 7.3 to 9.3 support including role system, tablespaces, user-defined collations, extensions, and so on;
- user-friendly interface with navigation style, well-described wizard system, quick launch panel for performing the commonest operations. You can choose between tabbed MDI interface and classic one;
- easy PostgreSQL objects (e.g. tables, views, functions, domains, etc.) management;
- Visual Database Designer with reverse engineering and a lot of other features;
- PL/pgSQL Debugger to investigate and fix your PL/pgSQL code in the shortest way;
- comfortable access to the PostgreSQL security features;
- powerful tools for working with SQL queries including Visual Query Builder;
- flexible customization of the application.
With all its features PostgreSQL Maestro will be an everyday assistant in your work with PostgreSQL server.
The list of useful features provided for PostgreSQL Maestro users can be continued. The following advanced features are provided for your use:
- easy database management: the conception of database profiles gives you the opportunity to connect to databases in one touch and work with the selected databases only;
- powerful BLOB viewer/editor: opportunity to view and edit the content of the BLOB fields in various representations;
- data export module: exports data from PostgreSQL tables and queries to files of the 14 most popular formats including MS Excel, MS Access, MS Word, HTML, XML, PDF;
- data import module: imports data to PostgreSQL tables from files of the following formats: MS Excel, MS Access, XML, DBF, TXT and CSV.
The list above is not complete. PostgreSQL Maestro allows you, for example, to create a new table in a few mouse clicks, to get SQL dump of your metadata and data (even without knowing the syntax), to execute any SQL script, to copy a table from one database to another by drag-n-drop operations or by pressing Ctrl+C/Ctrl+V hot key combinations and a lot of other features.