SQL Maestro for MySQL 7.8 released
Aug 23, 2007
- SQL Maestro for MySQL is optimized to work with MySQL servers with a small timeout.
- Starting with this version you can reorder columns for existing tables. It is also possible to reorder parameters for a stored procedure/function and reorder partitions (only for newly created tables).
- Now it is possible to cancel a long running query execution (MySQL 5) and data fetching (all MySQL versions).
- Field Editor: the NCHAR and NVARCHAR types are added to the type list.
- Process Browser: session killing now works correctly for all MySQL versions.
- The SQL Formatter for DML statements (SELECT, INSERT, UPDATE and DELETE) is implemented. It can be invoked by means of the Format SQL link on the SQL Editor's navigation bar (Ctrl+Alt+D shortcut). Also it is now used for view body formatting (MySQL stores such bodies as a single line)
- Data grid: the editor for ENUM fields displays a lookup list with enumeration values.
- Extract Database Wizard is improved. Now it works faster and requires less memory.
- Get SQL Dump Wizard: the result table is now scripted correctly.
- Now SQL Maestro for MySQL displays execution time for lengthy operations.
- The Row count and Data length columns are added to the table list (Database Editor, Object Browser).
- The database hints in the explorer tree now contain connection ID and default character set/collation. Hints for tables and columns also include character set and collation, but only if they are different from database default.
- Data Import Wizard: the speed of loading of Excel files has been significantly increased.
- Foreign key editor: now only InnoDB tables are displayed in the foreign table list. Table engine is also now checked for the Relation tool in the Database Designer.
In addition to this, several bugs have been fixed and some other minor improvements and corrections have been made.
Related links:SQL Maestro for MySQL home page
Download SQL Maestro for MySQL
Get SQL Maestro for MySQL Tour
Purchase your license of SQL Maestro for MySQL today!