Subscribe to our news:
Lynn Armbruster: "Thank you. I found Maestro easy to use and so far a great tool".
Kevin Settler: "If you need the job done right and on time, do it with MS SQL Maestro on your team. The software is a pleasure for us. SQL Maestro Group do excellent work and are dedicated to producing products that all can be proud of".
Add your opinion
MS SQL Maestro: Product Tour
Features of MS SQL Maestro:
MS SQL Maestro is a powerful Windows GUI solution for Microsoft SQL server administration and database development.
MS SQL Maestro is designed to meet the requirements of MS SQL Maestro users and to make the work with the server simpler and more comfortable. Moreover, the tool provides you with a lot of exceptional client-side features making your work with SQL Server easy and efficient:
- all versions of Microsoft® SQL Server™ 7.0 / 2000 / 2005 / 2008 versions support including XML data type and XML indexes support, availability of schemas, support for CRL Procedures, synonyms, assemblies, etc. ;
- user-friendly interface with navigation style, well-described wizard system and quick launch panel for performing the commonest operations. You can choose between tabbed MDI interface and classic one;
- easy SQL Server objects (e.g. tables, views, UDFs, Schemas, Synonyms, Certificates, etc.) management;
- Visual Database Designer with reverse engineering and a lot of other features;
- comfortable access to the server's security features;
- powerful tools for working with SQL queries including Visual Query Builder;
- flexible customization of the application.
With all its features MS SQL Maestro will be an everyday assistant in your work with Microsoft SQL server.
The list of useful features provided for MS SQL Maestro users can be continued. The following advanced features are provided for your use:
- easy database management: the conception of database profiles gives you the opportunity to connect to databases in one touch and work with the selected databases only;
- powerful BLOB viewer/editor: opportunity to view and edit the content of the BLOB fields in various representations;
- data export module: exports data from MS SQL Server tables and queries to files of the 14 most popular formats including MS Excel, MS Access, MS Word, HTML, XML, PDF;
- data import module: imports data to MS SQL Server tables from files of the following formats: MS Excel, MS Access, XML, DBF, TXT and CSV.
The list above is not complete. MS SQL Maestro allows you, for example, to create a new table in a few mouse clicks, to get SQL dump of your metadata and data (even without knowing the syntax), to get a high-quality printable report for your database, to execute any SQL script, to copy a table from one database to another by drag-n-drop operations or by pressing Ctrl+C/Ctrl+V hot key combinations and a lot of other features.