Subscribe to our news:
Ilakshi Rathod : "This tool is just wonderful. I have never seen any tool for DB2. This tool provides very good features which helps in ease us work as well as quick resolution of any errors.".
Jeff Rule: "I have to tell you I am really impressed. I have never had a software
company turn around a bug fix like this so fast. I have been doing
database work for over 20 years and that has never happened.".
Add your opinion
DB2 Maestro: Product Tour
Features of DB2 Maestro:
DB2 Maestro is a powerful Windows GUI solution for DB2 server administration and database development.
DB2 Maestro is designed to meet the requirements of DB2 users and to make the work with the server simpler and more comfortable. Moreover, the tool provides you with a lot of exceptional client-side features making your work with DB2 easy and efficient.
- support for all DB2 versions from 8.x to 9.x;
- user-friendly interface with navigation style, well-described wizard system, quick launch panel for performing the commonest operations. You can choose between tabbed MDI interface and classic one;
- easy DB2 database objects (e.g. tables, views, triggers, etc.) management;
- Visual Database Designer with reverse engineering and a lot of other features;
- comfortable access to the DB2 security features;
- powerful tools for working with SQL queries including Visual Query Builder;
- flexible customization of the application.
With all its features DB2 Maestro will be an everyday assistant in your work with DB2 server.
The list of useful features provided for DB2 Maestro users can be continued. The following advanced features are provided for your use:
- easy database management: the conception of database profiles gives you the opportunity to connect to databases in one touch and work with the selected databases only;
- powerful BLOB viewer/editor: opportunity to view and edit the content of the BLOB fields in various representations;
- data export module: exports data from DB2 tables and queries to files of the 14 most popular formats including MS Excel, MS Access, MS Word, HTML, XML, PDF;
- data import module: imports data to DB2 tables from files of the following formats: MS Excel, MS Access, XML, DBF, TXT and CSV.
The list above is not complete. DB2 Maestro allows you, for example, to create a new table in a few mouse clicks, to get SQL dump of your metadata and data (even without knowing the syntax), to execute any SQL script, to copy a table from one database to another by drag-n-drop operations or by pressing Ctrl+C/Ctrl+V hot key combinations and a lot of other features.