SQLite Maestro 6.7 released
Jul 10, 2006
A new version of SQLite Maestro, a powerful Windows GUI solution for SQLite server administration and database development, has been released.
Please consider the list of all new features implemented in SQLite Maestro 6.7:
Server management extensions:
- added support of Check constraints (SQLite 3.3);
- improved Index Editor: implemented index sort ordering and index collating sequence (SQLite 3.3);
- SQL Editor improvements: now you can execute each query in a separate thread in order to continue your work with the software while the query is executing;
- SQLite Maestro wizards' windows are resizable now for more usability;
- Now the server version can be viewed from the tool tip of the database node;
- added an ability to edit object properties directly from the explorer tree without opening the object editor; it helps you to make your work with your SQLite database objects faster;
- added an ability to rename an object directly from the explorer tree without opening its editor;
- added more key shortcuts: a new query can be created in SQL Editor using the Ctrl+N shortcut and deleted using the Ctrl+R shortcut.
In addition to this, several bugs were fixed and some other minor improvements and corrections were made.