Subscribe to our news:
Stephen Arrowel, Database Administrator: "We are in the process of implementing Firebird solutions at multiple levels in our international organization. We expect that SQL Maestro Group will do nothing short of revolutionize the way we develop and maintain our Firebird databases. The continuous improvement and development means that the product is extremely flexible and will grow with us. The service and responsiveness of the Support Team has been exceptional. They have devoted countless hours to understanding our needs, so that we could get a Firebird administration tool which would be so simple and effective in use. SQL Maestro Group is helping Sytrax sail into the 21st Century".
Carl Schammel: "I have been in search of a software product that was rich in features and easy for using, but was unable to find one until I came upon Firebird Maestro. Not only does it have all-inclusive integrated functionality, but SQL Maestro Group have provided me with superior support. I now have the management tools at my hand that I have been looking for".
Add your opinion
Firebird Maestro: Product Tour
Features of Firebird Maestro:
Firebird Maestro is a powerful Windows GUI solution for Firebird server administration and database development.
Firebird Maestro is designed to meet the requirements of Firebird users and to make the work with the server simpler and more comfortable:
- all versions of Firebird Server from 1.0 to 2.1 support including expression indexes, sequences, generators, database triggers, default values for procedure variables, exceptions, and so on;
- user-friendly interface with navigation style, well-described wizard system, quick launch panel for performing the commonest operations. You can choose between tabbed MDI interface and classic one;
- easy Firebird objects (e.g. tables, views, procedures) management;
- Visual Database Designer with reverse engineering and a lot of other features;
- comfortable access to the Firebird security features;
- powerful tools for working with SQL queries including Visual Query Builder;
- easy-to-use server maintenance tools;
- flexible customization of the application.
With all its features Firebird Maestro will be an everyday assistant in your work with Firebird server.
The list of useful features provided for Firebird Maestro users can be continued. The following advanced features are provided for your use:
- easy database management: the conception of database profiles gives you the opportunity to connect to databases in one touch and work with the selected databases only;
- powerful BLOB viewer/editor: opportunity to view and edit the content of the BLOB fields in various representations;
- data export module: exports data from Firebird tables and queries to files of the 14 most popular formats including MS Excel, MS Access, MS Word, HTML, XML, PDF;
- data import module: imports data to Firebird tables from files of the following formats: MS Excel, MS Access, XML, DBF, TXT and CSV.
The list above is not complete. Firebird Maestro allows you, for example, to create a new table in a few mouse clicks, to get SQL dump of your metadata and data (even without knowing the syntax), to execute any SQL script, to copy a table from one database to another by drag-n-drop operations or by pressing Ctrl+C/Ctrl+V hot key combinations and a lot of other features.