MySQL Maestro 5.8 (former version 1.95) released
Aug 3, 2005
The key feature of this version is support of triggers which were actually implemented in MySQL 5.0.10. You can add new triggers to the database and edit existing ones using the Trigger Editor as well as removing needless triggers. Also triggers are now supported by the Extract Database and SQL Script Editor modules.
Other improvements and bugfixes:
1. Fixed a bug with reordering table fields for MySQL 4.1 and higher.
2. SQL Script Editor: the CREATE VIEW statements with the ALGORITHM keyword are now displayed correctly in the object tree.
3. Extract Database: now default character set is included into database definition for MySQL 4.1.x and 5.x.
4. Fixed a bug with displaying the View Editor toolbar.
5. SQL Editor: it is now possible to see the results of CHECKSUM TABLE statements.
6. Other small improvements and bugfixes.