MySQL Maestro 4.2 (former version 1.1) released
Feb 4, 2004
- connect/disconnect several databases at a time;
- remove a group of database profiles. It is useful if you do not work with these databases any more;
- get quick access to the selected database profile properties.
Of course, it is also possible to create a new database, attach an existing database to MySQL Maestro or drop a database. Database Profile Manager can be launched by selecting the appropriate main menu item or through the corresponding button on the main toolbar.
We have also fixed some minor bugs:
- the Create Database Profiles wizard did not work with the servers which do not allow executing of the SHOW DATABASES command to retrieve the list of available databases. The corresponding options was added to the wizard to fix this bug;
- fixed the bug that consisted in the impossibility to create more than one database during one application session;
- there was a bug found when reordering database profiles in the database explorer using drag-and-drop operations;
- the Show Subobjects option lost its state and always switched off after exiting MySQL Maestro and running it again. It is fixed now.