Firebird Maestro 9.1 released
Jan 6, 2009
- SQL Editor: starting with this version you can execute queries either in autocommit mode (default value) or manage transactions manually. In the second case you have to issue COMMIT or ROLLBACK statements from the editor or use the corresponding links at the editor's navigation bar.
- Field Editor: now it is possible to select some predefined default values such as CURRENT_USER for the string columns or CURRENT_TIMESTAMP for TIMESTAMP columns from the list instead of entering them manually.
- Get SQL Dump Wizard has been redesigned to increase the usability.
- Visual Query Builder has been dramatically improved. Now it can produce INSERT, UPDATE and DELETE statements as well as the SELECT statements containing subqueries and/or UNIONs.
- The Dependency tracker tool has been implemented (Main Menu | Tools | Dependency tracker). Use this tool to browse all-level dependencies of a schema object (table, view, procedure, etc).
- Tabbed MDI interface: a popup menu has been added to each tab.
- An Italian localization is now included into the installation package.
- Database Explorer: the Data management group has been added to table and view nodes popup menus. Use this group items to run Data Export, Data Import, and Get SQL Dump wizards for the selected table or view without opening its editor (the Empty Table command has been moved to this group too). The Go to foreign table command is now available for all the foreign keys.
- Database Designer settings: the "Show hints" options has been added. Also it is now possible to select the default graphic file format to export diagrams as images.
In addition to this, several bugs have been fixed and some other minor improvements and corrections have been made.
Related links:Firebird Maestro home page
Download Firebird Maestro
Get Firebird Maestro Tour
Purchase your license of Firebird Maestro today!