Firebird Maestro 7.9 released
Sep 20, 2007
- Starting with this version you can reorder columns for existing tables. It is also possible to reorder parameters for a stored procedure.
- Now it is possible to cancel a long running query execution (Firebird 2.1) and data fetching (all Firebird versions).
- The UTF8 character set is added to the Create Database Wizard.
- The SQL Formatter for DML statements (SELECT, INSERT, UPDATE and DELETE) is fulfilled. It can be invoked with the aid of the Format SQL link on the SQL Editor's navigation bar (Ctrl+Alt+D shortcut).
- Now our software displays execution time for lengthy operations.
- BLOB Viewer: it is now possible to save all BLOBs from a table to a given directory.
- The database hints in the explorer tree now contain connection ID and default character set/collation. Hints for columns also include character set and collation, but only if they are different from database default.
- Data Import Wizard: the speed of loading of Excel files has been significantly increased.
In addition to this, several bugs have been fixed and some other minor improvements and corrections have been made.
Related links:Firebird Maestro home page
Download Firebird Maestro
Get Firebird Maestro Tour
Purchase your license of Firebird Maestro today!