MySQL Maestro 4.8 (vorige Version 1.6) herausgegeben
Aug 25, 2004
MySQL Maestro 4.8 is released. In this version we have implemented the support for views which are available in MySQL version 5.0.1 and higher. Views are usually used for more friendly representation of data selected from one or several tables. They also can be used to limit an access for data viewing or editing by users. We have also adapted MySQL Maestro for managing stored procedures and functions which belong to individual database instead of a host starting from version 5.0.1 of MySQL server.
Several improvements and bug fixes:
- Retrieving of stored procedures and functions from a server does not require a user to have any permissions to the 'MySQL' database;
- Fixed bug in the Export Data Wizard with loading destination file format and file name from a template;
- The popup window for parameters input appeared incorrectly in some cases;
- Fixed bug in the SQL Script Editor with parsing negative numbers within the INSERT INTO statement in some cases;
- Field list on the step for customizing Excel file format could contain duplicate values in the Export Data Wizard;
- The "Server's host key did not match the signature supplied" error appeared during connection to some SSH servers. Now it is fixed.
- MySQL Maestro Home
- Download MySQL Maestro
- MySQL Maestro Online Documentation
- Purchase your copy of MySQL Maestro today!